personalized cancer care.
Why chose FRCS?
- Triple boarded physicians in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology trained at the most reputable institutions in United States.
- Privately owned and operated, the only medical oncology private practice group in Northern Colorado certified mid level providers with expertise in clinical management, palliative care, genetic counseling, chemotherapy education and monthly cancer support group.
- Oncology certified nurses experienced in chemotherapy and biological drug administration, chemotherapy education and support during treatment
- Excellent customer service with a live person answering the phone every time you call.
- Prompt return of calls by trained clinical staff.
- Physician availability 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no answering service after hours, weekends and holiday.
- Continuity of care during hospitalization with your medical oncologist staying involved with your oncology care on daily basis if needed.
- Knowledgeable business office staff who can answer your billing questions, insurance benefits and connect you with financial assistance venues Lower office visit charges with no "facility fees" and double copays for seeing the provider and receiving treatment as encountered at hospital based outpatient clinics.
- Lower infusion costs with less out of pocket charges for the patient and less risk of running out of lifetime maximum coverage.
- Flexible payment options.